ICONIC. PRESENCE. POWER.
Hear from some of America's leading women executives on what it takes to advance to the top while managing both the positives and negatives of leading with presence and capacity.REVISIT THE SUMMIT
- 25+ Ways to Infuse Iconic Influence into Your Style
- Breaking Cover: Amplifying Your Executive Presence
- You're Worth it: Keys to Negotiate a Successful Salary Increase
- Social Media: Leveraging LinkedIn to Expand Your Reach
- The Authentic Woman: How She Leads Differently Than Men
- Power Play! Next Level Leadership Moves
- Spilling the Tea: Next Gen Women’s Path to Leadership
- Intentional: Why Your Network is Your 'Networth'
. . . AND SO MUCH MORE!
WHO IS DR. LISA WICKER?
Dr. Lisa Wicker is an internationally recognized thought leader, human resources and career strategist. She is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, wife, mother and friend. With her dynamic approach to life and her signature style, she connects people across the world and finds her mission to be that of helping others to get the most out of their work lives and companies to create value.
Why You Should Invest in You:
Continue to pursue growth and leadership development opportunities, hearing from high-powered women leaders in more than 20 industries and disciplines. These sessions are great investments for individuals who are interested in personal and professional development.
According to the Women in the Workplace Mckinsey Study, employees everywhere report myriad pandemic-related challenges, from lack of advancement opportunities and stalled growth to loss of connectivity and belonging with colleagues—all on top of serious physical and mental health concerns during COVID 19. But women in emerging economies are struggling even more, reporting greater challenges and feeling them more acutely than workers in developed economies. For more, see “Diverse employees are struggling the most during COVID-19—here’s how companies can respond,” November 17, 2020.
Given this past year, this is a time to remember the perseverance and courage women have shown in pursuit of equality. Progress has been slow. This slow progress is why we must encourage more women to become leader whether in government, media, higher education, technology, sports, or the arts and continue the fight for women’s advancement.
- Hear from firebrands, thought-leadership women who have demonstrated abilities to lead.
- Listen to content that will advance and enhance your career.
- Expand your knowledge and growth.
- Learn about important issues effecting women in the marketplace.
- Learn more about Career Mastered Women’s Leadership Network
Brand Authority and Career Strategist Master
Dr. Lisa Lindsay Wicker
"The secret to my success and what I believe is key to positioning yourself is to know what drives you, know what stops you, know how to meet your expectations and your dreams! And when you dream, dream in great detail, write the vision and, from time to time, allow others to edit it. Respected as a credible voice in decision making, finding strategic business and investment partners while establishing governance boundaries and harnessing the power of community, I earn a seat at the table wherever I serve."
Career Mastered Signature Series PLUS Book
Hear from some of America's leading women executives on what it takes to advance to the top while managing both the positives and negatives of leading with presence and capacity. PLUS... Get an autographed copy of Dr. Lisa Wicker's latest book, Capacity - Women Shattering the Limits - NOW!